martes, 23 de marzo de 2010

Sentences


Hello classmates, now touch me do my homework.

In class last week, learned to make sentences of Passive present perfect and Passive present continous.

Example:

Passive Present Perfect


* Deforestation has been caused by people who cut trees.

* Air pollution has been produced by waste factory


Passive Present Continous


* Deforestation is being caused by people who cut trees.

* Air pollution is being produced by waste factory


New Vocabulary:


* waste * increased * poverty * fragile * storm drain


On this day learned to make sentences in Passive Present Perfect and Present Continuous Passive. I hope to always remember the structure.

At first, I did not remember the structure of sentences, but later became easier.

I need to practice more, the sentences structure

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario