sábado, 12 de junio de 2010

New story

"The malignant goblin"




One day, I was tired by work too much in my project of Database II, so I went to sleep awhile.







All of a sudden I woke up surprised when I heard a strange laugh, raise me and I decided to find out from where that wicked laugh came, when all of a sudden I saw a little shade and in the same time again I listen the laugh like if out of a little boy.



I of fear hedgehog skin, the laugh was dreadful and maleficent.

With fear peek in the living room, I saw a malignant goblin, he was of green color, with red eyes and with a black shirt, this goblin wanted to kill my cat at the living room.


The goblin I did not know that I was observing it when trying to kill my cat, I only looked, when all of a sudden I remembered that my was cat favorite,.

I took courage and with a baseball bat I hit him, avoiding to kill my favorite cat, when I turned to hit of new, the malignant goblin had disappeared of my house.

I suddenly woke up, and I remembered I did not have cat, jajaj all was a dream.



3 comentarios:

  1. Hello classmates, how it seemed them the story.
    The truth for me was a very important challenge to do this task since I am not very good writing up on English.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very excellent story! This story would be improved by including MORE past continuous in certain parts. I'll write another comment so you can see how I would edit it.

    p.s. I liked your story a lot. And good use of past perfect and past continuous in certain spots.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. One day, I was tired FROM workING too much On my project of Database II, so I went to sleep awhile.

    All of a sudden, I woke up surprised when I heard a strange laugh, I got up and I decided to find out from where that wicked laugh came, when all of a sudden I saw a little shadOW and AT the same time I HEARD A laugh THAT sounded like the laugh of a little boy.

    I of fear hedgehog skin, the laugh was dreadful and maleficent.

    With fear I peeked into the living room and I saw a malignant goblin. He was green with red eyes and with a black shirt. This goblin wanted to kill my cat in the living room.


    The goblin did not know that I was observing it while it was trying to kill my cat. I was only watching, when all of a sudden, I remembered that this cat was my favorite,.

    I took courage and with a baseball bat I hit him, avoiding to kill my favorite cat. When I turned to swing again, the malignant goblin had disappeared of my house.

    I suddenly woke up, and I remembered that I did not have cat, it all was a dream.

    ResponderEliminar