lunes, 18 de octubre de 2010

Turn-ons and Turn-off

turn ons (myself)




  • I really like it when a girl believe in themselves.
  • I really like it when a girl make decisions Intuitively.
  • I really like it when a girl is self-aware.
  • I really like it when a girl think in me.
  • I really like it when a girl have an open-Mind for see the things.

These are some qualities that I really like of a girl.

turn off (myself)


  • I do not really like when a girl is only interested in my family
  • I do not really like when a girl is very lazy in his work
  • I do not really like when a girl is crazy in the parties.
  • I do not really like when a girl much talk of fashion.
  • I do not really like when a girl is very arrogant.
These are some bad qualities that really I don't like of a girl.

2 comentarios:

  1. Richard, you can improve this entry by talking about what you like or don't like about women.

    What you like is called a turn-on.

    What you don't like is called a turn-off.

    For example,
    "I really like it when a woman is independant"

    "It turns me off when a girl is only interested in my money"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Erick
    Thanks for you explanation of the use of "turn-on and turn-off", this particular topic is used when describing a person, but in comparation "turn-on and turn-off" are used to describe what you like or don't like about a particular person.

    ResponderEliminar