domingo, 17 de octubre de 2010

Why people study English?



The main reason of studying English is to have a good job in other states because the English is an universal language also the English language has been adapted as a second language in many country for that is necessary learning English for communication between peoples, but an main reason is to end my module of English to finish my degree.

Other secondary reasons, could be because English is interesting for my and is a college requirement

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi classmate !!!!!
    This class helped me realize the importance of English, for this rason I will put more attention in my English class, i hope can learn more.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey Richard,
    Good work here on the blog. I hope you can finish this module, you are half way there!

    ResponderEliminar