martes, 4 de mayo de 2010

My favorite actress

Barbara Mori

Today describe one of my best actresses, she is: Barbara Mori.

Barbara Mori for me is a beautiful Uruguayan actress, she is of medium height and very thin, but very charming.

Barbara Mori is a pretty girl, very attractive to all men.

==========================================================================

Knowing more of Barbara Mori

* Barbara Mori enjoys when a man admires her beauty.

* Barbara Mori likes it when your child shows his love of it.

* Bárbara Mori likes it when the peoples speak well of her.

* Barbara Mori hates can not leave the addition by the cigar.

* Barbara Mori turns off it when your son is sad.

===========================================================================

1 comentario:

  1. Based on her past relationship history, what would Barbara Mori say when interviewed about her tastes in men?

    It bothers me when...

    I enjoy it when a man...

    ResponderEliminar