sábado, 12 de junio de 2010

Jokes in class:



A man goes to the doctor and says: 'Doctor I've got a problem,

I've got two personalities.'

The doctor answers: 'Be quiet, sit down and let's talk all four of us.






In a football game, a reporter asked the coach of the winning team

- What was your strategy for winning?

And answer was:

I took the player with the number ten

And got five Players with number two!







Jaime came back from the game and he says to his mom:

- We lost two - one mom.

- did you score any goals?

- Yes mom, three goals.





A kid was doing his history homework when saw his father arriving and asked him.

Hey dad who beat the philistines?

The father, distracted he answered:

I don`t know, son. I missed that game.



Hello classmates, today I did a section of jokes, I've worked with in class.

This work helped me learn more vocabulary and phrases to make it in English.

It's very interesting to make jokes in English.

2 comentarios:

  1. Nice job on this entry, Richard!

    The jokes made me laugh :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It should be mentioned that some of the above jokes were Spanish -> English translations done by Richard Garcia. The jokes appeared in the June 2010 Coppel publication in Spanish.

    I'm sure that Richard could talk more about what it was like translating the jokes and possibly make some reflections about his learning experience.

    ResponderEliminar