sábado, 12 de junio de 2010

Indirect requests

Rewrite these sentences as indirect




Can you ask Mario, if he is going to give Tony a gift?














Could you tell Kimberly, that I have to turn down her invitation to the movies?






Can you tell don that he owe me apology for calling me after midnight?








Can ask Sofia, if she is going to the party with Jefff?









Can you ask Tony, how many friends I can I bring to the party?






Can you ask Kevin, if he accept the invitation to Tony's party?









Can you ask Nina if she can do us a favor and drive us to the party?

1 comentario:

  1. Would you mind writing some original sentences, please? They should be indirect requests in this style.

    Using the examples from class is very boring...

    On a positive note,
    Nice images and presentation!

    ResponderEliminar