domingo, 13 de junio de 2010

Job and Careers comparing them




UNIVERSIDAD DEL PAPALOAPAN

First of all, comentere about of my degree.

After completing my studies, graduate of Computer Engineering degree from the University of Papaloapan I have the skills, capabilities and sound knowledge in mathematics, computer architecture (hardware), programming and software engineering and computer networks.

I have general knowledge of management, basic software and information processing. I can understand the problems in different areas of computing and information technology,I can work in the public or private sector, which require or use computer-based electronic systems for research, production, marketing or service.

My main areas I can work are:

  1. Teaching and research.
  2. Companies engaged in the development, maintenance and training of specialized software and general purpose.
  3. Management of information technology and communications in public and private companies.
  4. Advising companies on their computer problems, providing solutions that expedite or improve their performance.
  5. The creation and development of an enterprise of products (hardware or software) or services.

1 comentario:

  1. What would the advantages/disadvantages of being a teacher be compared to working as a computer/technical consultant for a company?

    ResponderEliminar